Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Obama Foresees Big Comeback for Tiger

According to a breaking ABC News blog post, President Barack Obama has been coaxed into endorsing the notion of redemption for disgraced golfer Tiger Woods.
According to ABC, Obama's quoted in the next issue of People magazine stating that, "I suspect that he will try to put his life back together again."
The Commander in Chief and the greatest golfer ever have reportedly met on several occasions.
Meanwhile, the mass media swirls with a tsunami of unsubstantiated rumors about the status of Woods' career, marriage and endorsement opportunities.
Keep relying on Fore!BlackGolfers for relevant updates as they occur, and visit the COMMENT box below to register your reaction.
Photo: Flickr

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish not concur on it. I assume nice post. Expressly the title-deed attracted me to read the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I acquiesce in but I think the post should secure more info then it has.